Last Updated on May 14, 2022 by Kuldeep Bisht
Most people prefer to buy an All-in-One or Multifunction printer as it saves cost and provides many features along with the printer.
Let’s start with a multifunction printer buying guide and find the best recommendations for All in One Printers in India.
All in One Printer Buying Guide
New technologies are becoming very helpful. Some of the latest technologies are very good cost-cutters. An all-in-one printer is one of the cost-cutter devices. Let’s have a look at the multiple functionalities of an all-in-one printer and the best guide to buy the best all-in-one printer.
What is an all-in-one printer?
A print device that provides many functions and capabilities such as printing, scanning, and copying, is called All in One printer. The printer prints either black and white or colored. Some of the multifunction printers come with faxing and auto-duplexing functionalities too.
Why is there a need to buy all in one printer?
Printing, copying, and scanning are some of the ordinary and necessary duties for every small and large office. It is costly and tough to arrange separate devices for different tasks. The best all-in-one printer in India for office use provides these three tasks in one device. That’s why it became the best choice for offices and homes.
What to look at before buying an all in one printer?
1 – Speed of printing
The rate of the printer of printing pages per minute matters a lot. Offices and homes need a faster all-in-one printer in a time of urgency.
2 – Cost for per page print
Every business person should pay attention to decrease the printing cost and expenses as much as possible. The best all-in-one printer comes with less cost per page print.
3 – Multiple connectivities of printer
If you are going to buy an all-in-one printer for your office, then you must go with the printer that allows connecting various computers at one time.
4 – Rankings
The ranking rate of the device is a significant part of which one should pay attention. One must research for the most reliable all-in-one printer on the internet and choose the highest-ranking product. Well, this guide is only for you.
5 – Compatibility
The all-in-one printers are compatible with WI-Fi, USB, E print apps, and smartphones. In case you want to connect many devices at one time. Then you need to focus on COMPATIBILITY features.
Advantages of All in one printer
- There is no need to install the machines that cover a lot of space in your offices and study room. All in one printer consumes very little space and provides many functions in a single machine.
- An all-in-one printer saves your money. You don’t need to buy separate machines for printing, copying, and scanning tasks.
- It is better to spend money on a single machine for maintenance purposes instead of spending on a scanner, printer, copier, and fax machine.
Disadvantages of all in one printer
- The all in one printer do not have a similar quality as the other single functioning machine. If the printing function is proper, then a scanner would be of poor quality.
- An all in one printer doesn’t allow you to do many tasks at the same time. Such as you cannot scan any document or can not fax any page if the printer is still printing.
- If problems arise in any functioning, then you have to send your all in one printer to the repair center. In this situation, one will not be able to use other functions.
Which type of printer is best for your profession? Read here.
Top 10 Best All in One Printer in India (2022)
1. Epson EcoTank L3110
Epson EcoTank L3110 inkjet printer with multiple functions is one of the best printers for office use. The printer can print both colored and black and white images.
- It can print around 33 black and white pages and 15 pages of colored images per minute.
- The printer costs only seven paise for black and white images and 18 paise for colored photos.
- The printer comes with one year or 30,000 pages per year manufacturer warranty.
- The only problem with this printer is that the printer is compatible only with USB connectivity.
2. HP DeskJet 4178
An attractive-looking printer is the best all in one printer for home use. The colored inkjet printer comes with wireless, USB, HP Eprint app connectivity.
- The printing resolution is up to 1200 x 1200 DPI for black and white images and 4800 x 1200 DPI for colored photos.
- The printer can print 8.5 black and white pages and six color pages per minute. That is pretty good for Home use.
- As per ISO standards, it can print 480 black and white and 150 color pages with one full cartridge of ink.
- The input sheet tray can hold 60 sheets at a time.
- Print cost is high.
3. Canon E4270
This Canon Pixma E4270 inkjet printer comes with Wi-Fi connectivity and multiple functionalities. It includes print, copy, scan, fax.
- The printer is capable of Wi-Fi, USB, canon Selphy app, google print cloud connectivity.
- It allows doing auto duplex printing.
- It is compatible with all the latest windows software such as Windows 10, Windows 9, Windows 8, etc.
- It can print only 400 pages of black and white images and colored images with one ink cartridges.
4. Epson EcoTank L3150
The Epson Ecotank L3150 printer has a 4-star rating that comes with multi-functionalities. It also provides you wi-fi connectivity features.
- The printer is one of the best printers for office use, with the capability of printing more than 300 pages per month.
- As per ISO standards, it costs only seven paise for black and white image printing and 18 paise for colored.
- It supports all A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, and DL sheets for printing.
- The printer comes with a little higher price than similar products.
5. Canon Pixma MG2577s
An affordable and best inkjet printer for home use come with a meager price tag. It consumes two different ink tanks; one is for black and white, and the second one is for color images.
- The print resolution of the printer is up to 4800 x 600 DPI.
- The printer is compatible with all the newer windows software.
- The page size supported by the printer is 4.00″ x 6.00″, letter and legal.
- The printing strength of the printer is 100 pages per month.
6. HP Laserjet Pro M1136
The multi-functional laser printer can print only black and white images. The best all in one printer for office use ensures the high-quality speed of printing.
- It can print 18 pages of black and white images per minute.
- The printer comes with USB connectivity and 2 inches mono display.
- A full toner can print up to 1500 pages.
- The printer costs two paise per page print.
7. Epson L4150 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
An all-in-one ink tank printer are considered for heavy usage in offices. It can print more than 300 pages per month.
- The printer is compatible with USB, Wi-Fi, and mobile printing.
- It costs seven paise for black and white images and 18 paise for colored.
- The printing resolution is up to 5760 x 1440 DPI.
- The printer consumes four different ink tanks. It is pretty expensive.
8. Canon Pixma G3000
This all-in-one inkjet printer comes with 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and free installation service.
- The printer is capable of connecting with Wi-Fi, USB, and canon selphy app.
- It provides to connect multiple computers at the same time.
- The four ink tanks can print 6000 pages of black and white and 7000 pages of colored images.
- The printer costs 21 paise for colored image printing.
9. HP Laserjet Pro M126nw
The HP laser printer, with the capability of printing, copying, and scanning, can print only black and white images.
- The printer comes with power-saving features.
- It supports Wi-Fi, USB, HP print app for printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is 20 pages per minute.
- The printer supports only the original HP laserjet toner.
10. HP DeskJet 3636
This HP ink tank printer is one of the best all-in-one printers for home use. The printer comes with a voice activation feature.
- The printer supports Alexa and googles assistant for voice activation.
- It is compatible with USB, Wi-Fi, and HP Eprint app.
- As per ISO standard, the printer can print 480 pages of black and white images and 150 color images with two full ink tanks of different colors.
- The printing cost of colored images is 4.5 rupees per page print.
Final Words on All-in-One Printers
Here are the details and buying guide for the best all-in-one printer in India. I hope, now, you will be able to compare your needs and desires for purchasing the best all-in-one printer. You can buy the best printer for home and office use from Amazon or Flipkart India.
If you have any questions about buying a multifunctional printer and want to share feedback about any printer, then please comment below.